.:: Aks~ ::. Index du Forum
.:: Aks~ ::. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

.:: !! Xx Bienvenue Chez Les Apprentis KilleurS ~ xX !! ::.  
          .:: !! xX[ Aks~ - 33 Wiin - 5 LooSe ]Xx !! ::.
                           .:: La TnP# est devenue Aks~ ::.

Microsoft Visual C 2012 Redistributable (x86/x64).

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:: Aks~ ::. Index du Forum -> .:: !! xX[ Aks~ - Team ]Xx !! ::. -> (¯`·._.· ★ Aks~ Notre Palmares ★ ·._.·´¯)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
garmelon

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Microsoft Visual C 2012 Redistributable (x86/x64). Répondre en citant

Microsoft Visual C 2012 Redistributable (x86/x64). > urlin.us/2c7ex

It....needs....to....be....mentioned....that....this....happens....only....if....the....host....computer....runs....an....operating....system....that....supports....such....side-by-side....assembliesEmail..addresses,..phone..numbers..and..such..will..be..removedAfter....reading....what....you....had....to....say....,....IM....just....gonna....leave....em....alone....The....fight....still....continues,....just....with....a....larger....playing....fieldInstead,....they....can....use....these....libraries....of....software....that....are....pre-written....and....verythoroughly....tested....by....either....years....of....use....or....Microsofts....own....testingeffortsSince....they....are....both....the....same....version....of....the....program,....albeit....with....a....slightly....different....size,....can....I....assume....that....the....second....program....is....exactly....the....same....as....the....first....and....will....replace....it....if....needed?....Or....should....I....attempt....to....reinstall....the....first....one?....Thank....youIfyou..uninstall..software..that..requires..a..redistributable,..you..may..be..left..with..anunnecessary..redistributable..on..your..machineFollow..chocolateynuget..Tweet....2011..-..2016..RealDimensions..Software,..LLC5...Stars4...Stars3...Stars2...Stars1...Star...Average...Rating...(46...Votes...)...4.26...Its...almost...certain...that...they...are...not...identicalI..uninstalled..the..first..one..before..I..read..your..warning..not..to..do..so//...I...have...an...Acer...Aspire...One...D255...laptop...and...it...runs...Windows...XPSOFTPEDIA...DESKTOP...Windows...Windows...Games...Drivers...Mac...Linux...MOBILE...Phones...Tablets...WEB...Webscripts...Web...Browsers...NEWS...Softpedia...>...Windows...>...Programming...>...Components...&...Libraries...>Microsoft...Visual...C++...Redistributable...Package...GO...Microsoft...Visual...C++...Redistributable...Package...DOWNLOAD...NOW...2015...14.0.23506.0.../...2015...14.0.23829.0...Update...RC...2......552,915...downloads......100%...CLEAN......4.1/5...307...editor's...review...download...1......specifications...3......Freeware.........This...package...contains...the...run-time...components...of...Visual...C++...Libraries...needed...for...running...applications...on...a...PC...without...Visual...C++...installed...Whenever...you...want...to...run...an...application...that...requires...components...of...Visual...C++...2010,...you...might...start...downloading...this...Integrated...Development...Environment...without...any...further...considerationcurrent..community..chat..Stack..Overflow..Meta..Stack..Overflow..Stack..Overflow..Careers..your..communities..Sign..up..or..log..in..to..customize..your..listReply..Gregg..November..26,..2015..at..1:58..pm..I..have..removed..all..of..the..C++..using..the..windows..Programs..and..Features..from..my..W10..machine..&..after..a..restart..(with..no..issues)..I..have..been..running..various..programs..to..see..if..they..require..any..version..of..C++..&..so..far..nothing..&..I..am..sure..something..needs..it,..but..I..have..downloaded..the..redistributable..versions..from..Microsoft..just..in..case..&..Reply..sam..uwe..Keng..December..15,..2015..at..12:35..am..I..needed..more..informations..about..visual..c++I..had..two..seemingly..identical..versions..of..this..program..(Microsoft..Visual..C++..2008..Redistributable....x64..9.0.30729.6161),..one..took..600KB..of..space..and..the..other..takes..782KBTook....my....friendly....geek....hours....to....fix....things....upBut..given..that..they..only..appear..on..your..machine..if..software..that..uses..themis..present1,..I..would..expect..that..you..probably..do..need..themBut...I...still...have...brain...Frys...like...the...best...of...em...:PReply...Leo...January...21,...2016...at...8:39...pm...I...invest...my...time...in...ways...that...I...believe...will...best...serve...my...readersThen,..I..was..also..wondering..if..I..need..all..of..these..Windows..Live..programson..here,..like..Windows..Live..Essentials..or..Windows..Live..SyncMaybe...other...readers...have...had...the...same...experience...with...the...Windows...Live...programsNot....to....mention....that....theres....always....a....risk....of....breaking....something....whenremoving....components....like....these....that....are....designed....to....be....shared.Deployed...from...69f836d82f.Sometimes....that....means....disk....space....is....slowly....used....for....more....and....more....updatesLast...night...I...removed...all...the...Windows...Live...aps...and...installed...ChromeTherefore...you...need...the...distributables...for...bothVERY..IMPORTANT:..comments..that..do..not..add..to..the..discussion..-..typically..spammy,..off-topic,..or..content-free..comments..-..will..be..removed.Much...like...the.NET...Framework,...you...can...end...up...with...more...than...one...version...on...yourmachineSite....made....possible....by....the....following....sponsors:....RealDimensions....AppHarbor....Turbo.netHome...::...RSS...Feeds...::...Link...To...Us...Contact...Us...::...Submit...Software...All...Categories...Audio/VideoGamesBusiness/OrganizeDesktopDeveloper...ToolsGraphicsHome/EducationInternet...ToolsNetworkProgrammingScreen...SaversSecurity/PrivacyUtilities...All...Words...Any...Words...Exact...Phrase...Home...Reviews...Editor's...Picks...Games...Drivers...Online...Games...New...Files...My...Watchlist...Top...100...DeskTask...1.6......NoteItAll...3.3......UNetbootin...6.25......Rufus...2.9......X-Mouse...Button...Control...2.13...Freeware...Categories...AntiVirus...Audio...&...Video...Business.../...Organize...Desktop...Enhancements...Developer...Tools...Drivers...GamesHot!...Graphics.../...Design...Home...&...Education...Internet...Network...Online...GamesHot!...Programming...Screensavers...Security.../...PrivacyHot!...Utilities...Advertisement...Site...Links...Like...us...on...FB...Find...us...on...Facebook...Find...us...on...Google+...New...Releases...Top...100...RSS...Feeds...Free...Tech...Magazines...Submit...Software...Link...to...Us...Home...>...Programming...>...C.../...C++...Microsoft...Visual...C++...2012...Redistributable...(x86)...-...11.0.50727...Size:...6.22MB...License:FREEWAREPublisher:Visit...Website......More...Programs...Release...Date:2012-07-27Submit...Date:2012-08-20OS:...Windows...Vista/2008/7Downloads:186387Popularity:.........Screenshot...Not...AvailableIf...you...dont...know...why...are...u...wasting...my...time...reading...this?...Reply...judith...February...11,...2015...at...11:17...am...I...am...basicDo...all...these...software...updates...take...up...more...and...more...disk...space?...Keeping...up-to-date...is...an...important...part...of...staying...safe f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   (¯`·._.· ★ Aks~ Notre Palmares ★ ·._.·´¯)
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange